West Bank, Occupied Territories (IMEMC) – The Ahrar Center for Detainees’ Studies and Human Rights has reported that Israeli soldiers have killed six Palestinians in the occupied territories, and kidnapped 316, while Israeli fanatics have killed a Palestinian baby, in July.
Ahrar said the army carried out the majority of abductions in occupied Jerusalem, where they have kidnapped 113 Palestinians, followed by the Hebron district, 57, Ramallah, 42, Bethlehem, 32, Nablus, 31, Jenin, 21, Tulkarem, 5, and 4 in Qalqilia.
Among the kidnapped are 20 children from different parts of the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and sixteen women, mainly from Jerusalem.
The soldiers also kidnapped 11 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, including three who were taken prisoner after crossing the border fence, and two on border terminals.
The Navy also continued its violations and attacks against Gaza fishers and fishing boats, and kidnapped six fishers in Gaza waters.
Ahrar further stated that Israeli soldiers, and Israeli fanatics, have killed six Palestinians in the West Bank, and one in the Gaza Strip.
The slain Palestinians are:
1. Mohammad Sami al-Kasba, 17, from the Qalandia refugee camp, Ramallah – killed by Israeli army fire.
2. Mohammad Maher ‘Alawna, 21, from Burqin in the Jenin district – killed by army fire.
3. Falah Hamdi Abu Mariya, 50, from Beit Ummar in the Hebron district – killed by army fire in his own home.
4. Mohammad Abu Latifa, 18, from the Qalandia refugee camp, Ramallah – killed by Israeli army fire.
5. Ali Dawabsha, 18 months of age, burnt to death after Israeli extremists firebombs his family home.
6. Mohammad Hamed al-Masri, 17, from Beit Lahia in northern Gaza – killed by Israeli army fire.
7. Laith Fadel al-Khalidi, 17, from the al-Jalazoun refugee camp, in Ramallah, killed by Israeli army fire.
This report was prepared by IMEMC.
IMEMC is a media center developed in collaboration between Palestinian and International journalists to provide independent media coverage of Israel-Palestine.